How does it work?
We believe that many of you would like to leave something to charity when you die
and Benevolent Wills was set up to make that very simple.
- Just by making your Will through Benevolent Wills your Charity will benefit. We
donate a minimum of 5% of the cost of a Will back to the Charity of your choice
- Also because we are a Community Interest Company any profits are also given back
to the charities we support at the end of the year
- A section of our Will making form is devoted to charitable giving. Here you can
bequeath set sums to any number of Charities.
- If you are unsure of anything relating to your Will our free advice service is on
hand to help
- If you need a more comprehensive Will our panel of professionally registered independent
national Will Writers and Solicitors are there to help and our profits still go
to your nominated charities
Our Wills are professionally written legal documents that you can rely on and our
charities are those that you have chosen to support.
Any profit made through the writing of your Will is donated to charity so just by
using our service you are giving to Charity.
Many people need a more complex Will than that which can be supplied online. We
have a free advice service to help anyone who has any queries at all that relate
to Wills and Probate. Just call us on 0800 29 88 66 1 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org